Attached is the general information booklet handed out at the information session on Sunday.
Please note the following key points:
- If you’re planning on booking accommodation in either Loxton or Murray Bridge, I’d recommend you do it now because it will sell out fast.
- We need marshals, so if you’re able to help, please find the instructions in the info booklet and email me when you’ve completed the process (contact details are in the info booklet).
- I need someone to help me maintain the vehicles, especially on race days. Ideally this is someone who understands a bit about bicycles or wants to learn. If you’re interested, please email or call me. The time commitment is as big or small as you want it to be.
- We need 2 Android phones to operate our timing system. They can be a few years old as long as the battery life is still reasonable. If you have one we can use, please get it to Kylie at school.
- If you’re a Facebook user, please request access to the Flagstaff Hill Pedal Prix group so we can get updates and info to you quickly.
Also attached is a summary of the practice dates agreed by the organising committee.
I’ll send reminders in the weeks beforehand but please add them to whatever method you use to remember these types of things.